Wednesday 22 October 2014

Hello and welcome to Paper Pickle Art x

Hello Paperpickle art  ............... we are 2 UK mixed media artists Claire Barone and Kate Yorke. We love to create I think we both have OCD.
 Hello im Kate

Hello im Claire



We have joined forces and opened a Folksy and Etsy shop with a combo of our work and also to split the costs as we are both frugal. What do we make ? ..................... Kate makes retro mixed media images she is modelling a bin with her artwork on it she also does jewellery,lino prints,greeting cards,art prints and lots of other products with her artwork on including a fab range of tea towels. I create paintings,art pendants,hand painted ceramics,art jewellery boxes and whatever else takes my fancy. I am modelling a cushion from my home wares range produced by Artistic Britain. We love what we do so please follow to see our new works and news. Thanks for now Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment